Welcome everybody! Nice to have you here.

If you're passing by... stop and leave us a postcard - your comments. Tx.

10.29.2010

My sweet Lord, from George Harrison!!! Love this song!

George Harrison, my favorite beatle!


George and Patti!!! Sweet couple!

Today heard a song that reminds me of my childhood: My sweet Lord, from George Harrison!



It's incredible how songs can take you away and this one is so positive, so bright, up, even though it’s not effusive.
Well, and there is the fact that I'm totally crushed by the 70's music, fashion etc!

Flowers & love, all that Love needs!

My sweet Lord is perfect, isn't it?
A great spring day to’yall, my dears!

Kisses & hugs!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful!!!
    che bello it tuo post!!


    "Flowers and love,
    all that love needs!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. ääääääähm naja

    ReplyDelete