Welcome everybody! Nice to have you here.

If you're passing by... stop and leave us a postcard - your comments. Tx.

4.19.2010

Sweet Home Alabama-lynyrd skynyrd (lyrics in description)

Big wheels keep on turningCarry me home to see my kinSinging songs about the southlandI miss alabamy once againAnd I think its a sin, yesWell I heard mister young sing about herWell, I heard ole neil put her downWell, I hope neil young will rememberA southern man dont need him around anyhowSweet home alabamaWhere the skies are so blueSweet home alabamaLord, Im coming home to youIn birmingham they love the governorNow we all did what we could doNow watergate does not bother meDoes your conscience bother you?Tell the truthSweet home alabamaWhere the skies are so blueSweet home alabamaLord, Im coming home to youHere I come alabamaNow muscle shoals has got the swampersAnd theyve been known to pick a song or twoLord they get me off so muchThey pick me up when Im feeling blueNow how about you?Sweet home alabamaWhere the skies are so blueSweet home alabamaLord, Im coming home to youSweet home alabamaOh sweet home babyWhere the skies are so blueAnd the governors trueSweet home alabamaLordyLord, Im coming home to youYea, yea montgomerys got the answer

1 comment: